Friday, March 6, 2009

The Last Tie I Will Hopefully Ever Wear!

I distributed thirty or so of my neck ties to the REAL team to session in. I thought about cutting them up or burning them in some sort of farewell ritual, but decided to just leave a few of them salty and wrinkled in the back of my truck so that every time I see them I am reminded of where I spent the last twelve years and how important it is to make this work. I don't want to go back!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the big move. Not easy to do what you did. So hard to follow dreams when everyone else is saying to follow the money. I wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanks Mark. I really appreciate the kind words. It was the hardest decision I've ever made in my life.. not because I didn't think it was the right thing to do for me, but because I was SOOOOOOOO brainwashed into believing that life is about being practical and safe and conservative. That's not what it's about at all! I'm happier than I've been in a long time!

    ReplyDelete